Hi ,
I would like to known how to do to have the french langage & the belgium keyboard because I have install it on the external HD but I don't have the rigth enter typing for that , can you help me ? thank you , regards?:
Hi ,
I would like to known how to do to have the french langage & the belgium keyboard because I have install it on the external HD but I don't have the rigth enter typing for that , can you help me ? thank you , regards?:

READ - UNTESTED Apple Macintosh PowerBook 160 M4550 Vintage Laptop
$299.00
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
READ - Vintage Apple Macintosh SE/30 - Boots
$850.00
Vintage 1992 Mac System 7.1P1 Apple Software 3.5” Floppy Disks NOS
$35.00
Vintage Apple Computer 3.5 Floppy Drive EMPTY BOX
$29.99
Vintage 1983 Apple II ProDOS User's Kit Computer Software NEW SEALED A2D2010
$64.95
Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer - Works
$169.99
READ - Apple Macintosh Desktop Computer M0001 Vintage
$599.00
Vintage Apple III Motherboard Logic Board 820-0043-00 E Fully Populated Tested
$210.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99