Hi all. I installed knoppix 6.2 onto a hdd. I now have a valid copy of windoze but for some reason knoppix won't let it run from the dvd drive, it simply asks me what copy of knoppix do I want to start. I've even set the bios not to boot off of any hdd but knoppix still does. weird..... So, how can I format this drive to remove knoppix and install windoze. Thanks.
-----------
What is: "windoze"?
wps
Last edited by Werner P. Schulz; 11-22-2012 at 08:50 AM.

Vintage 5.25" Floppy Disk Drive Cleaning Kit Lot (1 Scotch 3M + 1 Verbatim) NOS
$49.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00
Vintage Toshiba Satellite Laptop T1910CS With Adapter, Mouse, Manual-Parts Only
$150.00
Mixed Lot Of Vintage Software And Drivers - Install Discs - CDs - 94 Pieces
$85.00
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
$99.99
Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00
Vintage Toshiba Satellite 4090XDVD Intel Celeron 400Mhz Retro - Powers up Cards
$57.59