Using the button "Go Advanced" you can also upload images as an attachment.I cannot upload images here,..
Hello,
Recently I upgraded to Knoppix CD version 7.0.4 and while there are a lot of improvements, I was surprised to see GNOME MPlayer looking so ugly. In 6.7.1 it naturally blended with the overall theme of the OS (Clearlooks), but in 7.0.4 it looks very boxy and old-fashioned, as if it's running over some old GTK theme. I cannot upload images here, but I hope you know what I mean.
Using the button "Go Advanced" you can also upload images as an attachment.I cannot upload images here,..
Here are the images, if anybody is interested.
Old KNOPPIX 6.7.1 GNOME MPlayer:
New KNOPPIX 7.0.4 GNOME MPlayer:
![]()

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$249.00
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$99.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer **TURNS ON **
$99.99
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Mixed Lot Vintage Mac Windows media / Graphics / Sound Software - CDs 37 Pieces
$40.99
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage All-in-One Desktop Computer
$95.00