I'm just now starting to use Knoppix in some more Windows 7 environments, where as before it was all Windows XP/2000. But when it comes to copying files I'm having problems with the Windows 7 junction points.
The junction points are like shortcuts to other folders, and they are copying the entire contents of the same folder. For example, if I copy the folders 'Documents & Settings' & 'Users' I will basically be copying the 'Users' folder twice, since the 'Documents & Settings' folder is actually a junction points to the 'Users' folder.
My question is this, is there a method for ignoring junction points when copying files from within Knoppix?
I'm currently using Knoppix 7.0.4, and the file manager is PCManFM 1.0

KARDV Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 500W/40Kpa Vacuum Cleaners for Home, 60Mins St...
$64.99
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
Kensington Desktop Vac Computer Peripheral Vacuum w/ Brush Attachments & Cord
$15.00
(2) Battery For FoxNoble Cordless Vacuum Cleaner GLBP01-6S26
$49.00
Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98
95000PA Wireless Car Vacuum Cleaner Air Blower Wireless Handheld Rechargeable US
$21.98
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$81.83