-
Senior Member
registered user
Greetings, Werner.
You should read some of the text in 'Draft', Werner.
As I point out, I only save the .img long enough to make sure the Knoppix[n]
replacement is doing its thing.
You may, and I do, get rid of the .img when I'm confident it went ok.
I don't find it convenient to compress the .img, either, and may delete
this option in some upgrade.
I am not clear on your insistence on .img as a 'device'.
I thought the notion of unix was that everything might be thought of as a file.
Please be more explicit on why you make this distinction.
Otherwise this comes across as simply a cavil.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

lOT OF 4 SKhynix 8GB (4 x 8GB =32GB) HMA41GR7MFR8N-TF 2R8 PC4-2133P DDR4 MEMORY
$89.00

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

32GB Micron PC4 – 3200AA DDR4 ECC Registered Server RAM - MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2J3
$200.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Dell Precision 3541 Laptop i5-9300H 2.4GHz 256GB SSD 16GB RAM Win 11 Pro
$189.99

Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB DDR5 memory kit, 2x16GB
$329.99