.
I recently did an update on my Synaptic.
I notice that my /var increased by 287 Mb.
Had I been using a 'minimum' persistence of 200 Mb,
wouldn't that have made knoppix-data.img unusable on the next boot?
.
I recently did an update on my Synaptic.
I notice that my /var increased by 287 Mb.
Had I been using a 'minimum' persistence of 200 Mb,
wouldn't that have made knoppix-data.img unusable on the next boot?

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
TP-Link 5-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch Network Expansion TL-SG105
$19.95
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95