-
I recently did an update on my Synaptic.
I notice that my /var increased by 287 Mb.
Had I been using a 'minimum' persistence of 200 Mb,
wouldn't that have made knoppix-data.img unusable on the next boot?
Unusable not but no space left and the update will be corrupt.
Now I tested it by myself. While trying to update you'll get a error message. Reboot fails because there is no space left for UNIONFS.
You have to restart with Knoppix cheatcode and to delete '/mnt-system/KNOPPIX/knoppix-data.img'
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM Power S822 POWER8 1x CPU 32GB DDR4 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$629.99

IBM System S822 Dual Socket Server Motherboard W/Cage FRU P/N: 74Y4343 Tested
$499.99

Ibm Computer Tower
$400.00

Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$135.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00