-
Putting AFU Knoppix and Adriane Knoppix together
I am working on an Emergency Preparedness Backup Reference Library project. Parts of which I am already seeding as a torrent. How would I go about incorporating the HAM Radio programs of AFU Knoppix into the current Adriane Knoppix release?
I have been writing about the project on my blog, if you wish to see it for yourself please send me a PM as I can't post links currently.
The reason I can't just use the AFU Knoppix release as the main OS is this is intended for all people including those with limited vision. Hence Adriane.
If anyone knows, please post here so if anyone else wishes integrate the programs, they will see how.
Mark
GreyLocke
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Huge Lot of Vintage Computer Brochures, Catalogs, etc. - 1980's - SEE PICS
$100.00

Vintage Software - Ultimate Flight Pack, Ultima Online, School House Rock Mac PC
$33.00

Apple Extended Keyboard II Vintage Keyboard with Original Box & Cable
$110.00

Vintage 2006 Juicy Couture House of Juicy Velour Laptop Sleeve Y2K NWT Rare
$199.99

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99