-
Knoppix on a blue ray disc
has anyone remastered Knoppix for a blue ray disc?
the reason why I'm wanting to do it is because their is an imaging program called diskdrive xml and they have a modified version of knoppix. however the hard drive image file is about 18gb's and I don't see why I should burn the image files to the Blu-ray then boot off of another disc to image the hard disc.
So I am attempting to remaster knoppix with the hdd image files, then burn that iso image to a blu-ray.
I've looked into mkisofs and genimageiso
everytime I try to make the iso the command fails because of the large image files. Supposedly the iso needs to be UDF but i'm not sure if that will work
any suggestions will be appreciated
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2.0 LBS Vintage Scrap Memory RAM FOR Gold Recovery PC & SERVER RAM UNSHIELDED
$110.00

Ast Advantage Adventure 4050D Vintage Retro Computer Great Condition
$199.99

Apple Macintosh Plus 1Mb Vintage Desktop Computer w/ Keyboard & Mouse
$350.00

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Vintage Mass Microsystems DataPak 88MB Removable External SCSI Hard Drive...
$149.99

Vintage Toshiba T3600CT Mini Laptop 486DX2-50, 8MB **NO POST, AS-IS
$100.00

Vintage Dell Inspiron 7500 15" Pentium II 400MHz 128MB 4.8GB Windows 2000 Pro
$59.00

15pc Vintage Networking Electronics Lot Netgear Linksys D-Link Roku Untested
$85.00

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19

Vintage 1983 Commodore 1702 Color Video CRT Monitor. Tested.
$350.00