Knoppix 7.0.4
I really like data recovery from an evidence drive with Knoppix using the forensic cheatcode ('knoppix forensic'), however I can't seem to mount a destination drive and make it writable. Using a terminal with "sudo mount -w /dev/sd_ /media/sd_" still doesn't allow writes to that drive. Using the '-o rw' option yields the same results as would be expected. So...
1. What must be done to make a drive writable with Knoppix in forensic mode?
2. Where can I find documentation on which boot options are invoked with the 'forensic' cheatcode?
I have searched the forum and have not found these answers.
Thanks in advance!

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$53.99
SAMSUNG SSD 512GB 500GB 480GB 256GB 250GB 240GB SSD 2.5 Solide State Drive 6Gbps
$37.99
Samsung PM9C1A 256GB m.2 2280 SSD GEN4X4 NVME MZVL8256HDJD new Laptop PC
$34.99
Samsung 860 PRO 2TB 2.5" SATA III V- NAND SSD MZ-76P2T0 86%-90% Health
$187.00
128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$97.60