-
Missing programs
Hi, I have Knoppix ver. 7.0.4 installed to HD on an Acer Inspire 5315. Celeron CPU, 1 GB mem, 60GB HDD.
I installed some programs, like Route Planner using the synaptic installer but I can't find them in any app menus. I had some success installing some Ham radio programs they they showed up in a new menu folder. Using ldxe GUI. Any idea where they are and how get I get them out in the open so I can start them?
I am really happy with this distro, I was able to get Fldigi to work with my Yaesu FT450 ham radio, something that I couldn't do with a Sony laptop and Win Xp.
Thanks, AndyL
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC
$115.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 512GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$128.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99

Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00