Knoppix 7.0.4
I really like data recovery from an evidence drive with Knoppix using the forensic cheatcode ('knoppix forensic'), however I can't seem to mount a destination drive and make it writable. Using a terminal with "sudo mount -w /dev/sd_ /media/sd_" still doesn't allow writes to that drive. Using the '-o rw' option yields the same results as would be expected. So...
1. What must be done to make a drive writable with Knoppix in forensic mode?
2. Where can I find documentation on which boot options are invoked with the 'forensic' cheatcode?
I have searched the forum and have not found these answers.
Thanks in advance!

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00
Samsung PM43H 43" Commercial Display READ
$300.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung 860 EVO 2TB 2.5" SATA III 3D NAND SSD MZ-76E2T0 94-100% Health
$207.00
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00
Samsung PM9C1A 256GB m.2 2280 SSD GEN4X4 NVME MZVL8256HDJD new Laptop PC
$34.99