Using the button "Go Advanced" you can also upload images as an attachment.I cannot upload images here,..
Hello,
Recently I upgraded to Knoppix CD version 7.0.4 and while there are a lot of improvements, I was surprised to see GNOME MPlayer looking so ugly. In 6.7.1 it naturally blended with the overall theme of the OS (Clearlooks), but in 7.0.4 it looks very boxy and old-fashioned, as if it's running over some old GTK theme. I cannot upload images here, but I hope you know what I mean.
Using the button "Go Advanced" you can also upload images as an attachment.I cannot upload images here,..
Here are the images, if anybody is interested.
Old KNOPPIX 6.7.1 GNOME MPlayer:
New KNOPPIX 7.0.4 GNOME MPlayer:
![]()

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount
$489.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge R640 10SFF 2x Gold 6140 2.3GHz 36-Cores 64gb H730p 2x Trays
$599.99
Dell PowerEdge R720 Server 2x Xeon E5-2670 2.6 GHz 64 GB RAM No OS No HDD Read-
$239.95
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99