Hi all. I installed knoppix 6.2 onto a hdd. I now have a valid copy of windoze but for some reason knoppix won't let it run from the dvd drive, it simply asks me what copy of knoppix do I want to start. I've even set the bios not to boot off of any hdd but knoppix still does. weird..... So, how can I format this drive to remove knoppix and install windoze. Thanks.
-----------
What is: "windoze"?
wps
Last edited by Werner P. Schulz; 11-22-2012 at 08:50 AM.

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99
Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00
Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99
Seagate 3.5" Desktop HDD 3TB SATA III 6Gbps HDD 1ER166-510
$39.99
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99
Seagate ST1000VM002 1TB 5900RPM 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s HDD | PC DVR CCTV | | 1Y
$55.95