Sorry, you cannot use the script, if parts of Knoppix are anywhere else and not at typical position. It's so for security reason.I do want to use your backup utility.
Sorry, you cannot use the script, if parts of Knoppix are anywhere else and not at typical position. It's so for security reason.I do want to use your backup utility.
Well then, Thank you Blacksimon and schultz.
Erez.
I haven't been following this saga, but
I ran across this strange file on my own system.
I notice it shows up on yours as well.
Worth a look, maybe. See post #10, especially.
http://forums.opensuse.org/english/g...nied-gvfs.html
The .gvfs problem, in my case, does not affect the rsync copy.
In fact (case of post #8 ) using a live DVD or the noimage cheatcode, the copy is simply made from knoppix-data.img to knoppix-data.aes manually mounted.

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING WIFI
$289.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00