-
Rebuild Adriane for ARM.
Good Morning,
I recently obtained an ARM-powered UMPC and I would like to install Adriane on it, or more specifically, run Adriane from an SD card. The target machine supports several ARM distributions of Linux, including Debian ARM, so I have no doubts that an ARM version of Adriane would be able to run on it.
The problem is: the official release of Adriane is for x86, and I would not know where to start with recompiling Adriane/Knoppix-specific packages for the ARM architecture or rebuilding and iso from the ARM packages.
Any help that could be provided in remastering Adriane for use on an ARM system would be greatly appreciated.
Also, it would be a nice bonus if along the way, I could purge all the graphical applications found in the Adriane CD, excluding Firefox, Orca, and their dependencies.
Last edited by Werner P. Schulz; 12-18-2012 at 10:28 PM.
Reason: Link deleted
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z890-P WIFI Z890 LGA 1851 ATX motherboard, Intel® Core™ Ultra Series
$235.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49

MSI - B550M PRO-VDH WIFI (Socket AM4) AMD B550 MATX DDR4 Wi-Fi 6 Motherboard ...
$89.99

Asus Prime B660M-A AC D4 Motherboard Intel LGA 1700 14th 13th 12th Gen DDR4
$79.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

ASRock IMB-X1314 LGA 1700 Intel W680 DDR4 Quad display Micro-ATX Motherboard
$351.99