Have a look at Cheatcodes and try the boot options.
Hi everyone
Question - I get to Knoppix boot screen. I wait and it goes onto boot further, cd spins and then blank sceeen it seems to stall. I am sure this is something to do with graphics ?? (or hardware?) The screen displays the Knoppix text logo in large writing and gives me options then auto boots to nothing? Any help! It is the only Linux that I can get to work to go any where with laptop.
The laptop is in question --
HP Laptop 550
Celeron Processor
Intel integrated graphics (I think?)
Have a look at Cheatcodes and try the boot options.

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94
CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New
$1049.00
$75.00