I have more thoughts ...
You know how you jumper hard drives to be master and slave? With today's modern HD's does that still hold true? (I'm behind the times by about 5 years but have a lot of experience before that).
Thanks in advance
I have more thoughts ...
You know how you jumper hard drives to be master and slave? With today's modern HD's does that still hold true? (I'm behind the times by about 5 years but have a lot of experience before that).
Thanks in advance
Last edited by Werner P. Schulz; 12-24-2012 at 08:32 AM. Reason: deleted silly stuff within posting

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Hynix & Samsun (Lot Of 36) 4GB 2Rx8 PC3L-10600R DDR3 Server Memory 144GB Total
$120.00
MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39