Have you tried netcardconfig from a shell? That worked for me.Originally Posted by papasi
I am now at a point where I noticed I have to connect to the internet in order to download some applications and other stuff. I am on a LAN and I don't know how to connect to the internet. If anyonw has any ideas on how to solve this problem, drop me a line. Am already chroot as root user and installing/unintalling programs.
Have you tried netcardconfig from a shell? That worked for me.Originally Posted by papasi
Originally Posted by papasi
If you are behind a proxy, try to :
export http_proxy=http://adress_of_the_proxyort_num
I finally figured out how to do it, the problem was that knoppix could not recognise my ethernet card driver, so I had to manually load it. this is what I did:
#modprobe 3c509
#pump
yiiiiihaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!![]()

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$49.99
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$488.00
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99