I finally figured out how to do it, the problem was that knoppix could not recognise my ethernet card driver, so I had to manually load it. this is what I did:
#modprobe 3c509
#pump
yiiiiihaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!![]()
I finally figured out how to do it, the problem was that knoppix could not recognise my ethernet card driver, so I had to manually load it. this is what I did:
#modprobe 3c509
#pump
yiiiiihaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!![]()

Compaq 242506-001 Netelligent 100 FDDI DAS Fiber SC PCI Network Adapter Vintage
$249.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
RARE ATI Graphics Xpression ISA 2MB Mach64 GX EXM193 Vintage VGA Card 1995
$225.99
Vintage Video-7 VEGA 8-Bit ISA EGA Card Rev 1.06 1986 – Tested Working
$149.99
Vintage CPU Lot (14) Intel Pentium AMD Athlon Motorola AS-IS Untested
$65.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00