-
Recuperate data from hdd
I had ubuntu in my computer. Recently it colapse.
I installed Knoppix to try recuperate the data , but the partions are not shown in the desktop. Why? I dont know.
I can not mount the partitions due to this problems.
Can I create a new partition on the colapsed hhd to install Knoppix there?
In step than run cd live Knoppix? Copy in a new partition along side the Ubuntu OS,
can any body pls comments.
Regards
-----------------
Inserted uppercase and punctuation marks
wps
Last edited by Werner P. Schulz; 01-21-2013 at 08:50 AM.
Reason: Hard to read
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

UniFi UCG Ultra Gateway Max
$200.00

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Protectli Vault FW4C 4 Port Firewall Mini PC 8GB 120GB SSD
$300.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99