-
Backpack CD
I am having lots of trouble running Knoppix with my external Backpack CD drive. I am a noob to Linux and wanted to give this a try.
I figured out how to use rawrite to make the boot.img floppy disk. It went fine, it boots with the floppy, but I am not sure what to type at the BOOT prompt to make it recognize my Backpack CD drive.
Someone please help/reply or send me an IM on AIM.
Similar Threads
-
By slorge in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-17-2004, 06:18 AM
-
By scocrys in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-22-2003, 09:25 PM
-
By dayne517 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-19-2003, 11:38 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960x (WS-C2960X-48FPD-L) 48 Port POE Rack Mount Switch Brand New
$399.99

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Cisco C9400-LC-24XS Catalyst 9400 24-Port 10G SFP+ Line Card Module NEW SEALED
$2804.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99

Cisco Business CBS110-8T-D Unmanaged Switch, 8 Port GE, Desktop
$44.99