I do not experience this with 7.0.4 Can you provide screen shot? Is this physical boot of cd/dvd media, boot via virtualbox, ect? Can you specify for a while? (minutes) (seconds)
I do not experience this with 7.0.4 Can you provide screen shot? Is this physical boot of cd/dvd media, boot via virtualbox, ect? Can you specify for a while? (minutes) (seconds)
I think it must have something to do with changes in UNIONFS implementation, as I don't experience it when I copy /var, /etc and /home over to the new persistent image during remastering. So, that's the remedy for me now. Have tried to find out why, never found an answer. There is no need for screen shots here, it is during the parallel system init, but changing that script didn't help. Lag was about 5 minutes. The new thing with this in 7.0.5, as reported elsewhere, was that some programs did not init properly either. Leading me to suspect all sorts of trouble, but most of the anomalies i saw were related to this. It first cropped up in squashfs remasterings, but now cloop is affected, too. And I'm not going to look closely into this as long as I have a perfect workaround.

Vintage Apple III / External 5 1/4" Floppy Disk Drive A3M0004 - Untested
$120.00
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage 1983 Apple II ProDOS User's Kit Computer Software NEW SEALED A2D2010
$64.95
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
Vintage 1989 Apple Macintosh SE Desktop Computer Apple Model FDHD M5011 Untested
$180.00
Vintage Apple ImageWriter II Dot-Matrix Printer Powers On Untested Fair
$100.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99