I do not experience this with 7.0.4 Can you provide screen shot? Is this physical boot of cd/dvd media, boot via virtualbox, ect? Can you specify for a while? (minutes) (seconds)
My first remastering of 7.0.5 works quite fine, but like 7.0.3, it hangs for a while during boot, at the [log]. Has anyone else experienced this, and/or has anyone an idea about what causes it? The lag seems to be shorter than with 7.0.3, but it is still there.
(It may of course have something to do with the purging performed before the remastering too.)
I do not experience this with 7.0.4 Can you provide screen shot? Is this physical boot of cd/dvd media, boot via virtualbox, ect? Can you specify for a while? (minutes) (seconds)
I think it must have something to do with changes in UNIONFS implementation, as I don't experience it when I copy /var, /etc and /home over to the new persistent image during remastering. So, that's the remedy for me now. Have tried to find out why, never found an answer. There is no need for screen shots here, it is during the parallel system init, but changing that script didn't help. Lag was about 5 minutes. The new thing with this in 7.0.5, as reported elsewhere, was that some programs did not init properly either. Leading me to suspect all sorts of trouble, but most of the anomalies i saw were related to this. It first cropped up in squashfs remasterings, but now cloop is affected, too. And I'm not going to look closely into this as long as I have a perfect workaround.

Seagate Exos 7E8 4TB 3.5" SAS ST4000NM0025
$22.00
Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99
HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99
NEW Sealed Toshiba N300 Pro 10TB NAS HDD 7200RPM
$299.99
Hitachi HDS723030ALA640 3TB 7200RPM SATA III 3.5in HDD, Low Power-On Hours
$49.00
Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99
HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00
Seagate Exos X16 16TB ST16000NM001G 7200RPM Enterprise HDD*USED GREAT CONDITION*
$319.79
New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59
Seagate BarraCuda ST1000DM010 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s Hard Drive
$63.99