Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: synaptic missing authentication tab

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    512
    I started synaptic package management and reloaded the package information. Then I installed the package software-properties-gtk and its dependencies. In the 'Settings' menu I selected 'Repositories' and got a dialog window with five tabs. One tab is called 'Authentication' and allows you to import a key file.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by klaus2008 View Post
    I started synaptic package management and reloaded the package information. Then I installed the package software-properties-gtk and its dependencies. In the 'Settings' menu I selected 'Repositories' and got a dialog window with five tabs. One tab is called 'Authentication' and allows you to import a key file.
    Did that and it works. Thanks.
    Why is this not included by default in the knoppix cd?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡ picture

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡

$109.99



Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P picture

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P

$149.99



Juniper EX4400-EM-4S expansion modules picture

Juniper EX4400-EM-4S expansion modules

$599.00



Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord picture

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord

$174.99



Juniper EX-4PST-RMK Adjustable 4-Post Rack Mount Kit NEW Factory Sealed picture

Juniper EX-4PST-RMK Adjustable 4-Post Rack Mount Kit NEW Factory Sealed

$150.00



Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99 picture

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99

$24.99



Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply picture

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply

$7299.99



Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic picture

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic

$79.86



Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch picture

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch

$245.00



Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45 picture

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45

$59.99