-
microphone hardly working
Screenshot from 2.png
I've been trying to get skype to hear my voice, but the best i can do is get white noise. I am playing with everything. see attached screenshot
.
Last edited by dunnthebum; 01-14-2013 at 02:45 AM.
-
If it was mine, I'd start by turning the settings down to far less than 100's to see what's workable - maybe 50? I would think people generally would be unhappy, if they had to have a setting that could not be turned up, so I doubt it should set that high.
Let us know how it goes...
Cheers!
Krishna
-

Originally Posted by
krishna.murphy
If it was mine, I'd start by turning the settings down to far less than 100's to see what's workable - maybe 50? I would think people generally would be unhappy, if they had to have a setting that could not be turned up, so I doubt it should set that high.
Let us know how it goes...
Cheers!
Krishna
not sure what you saying
-
In the image, it looked to me like the audio mixer levels were all set very high. This may reflect your attempt to turn up the volume because it wasn't working, but your description of the problem sounded like the amplification/level was set higher than a good working level, and you had a separate problem with signal level going in (e.g. bad cable from mike
or a separate control in the bios, etc.)
Cheers!
Krishna
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

Apple Mac Pro (A1186, "8Core" 2007)Xeon X5365-4GB Ram 1TB HDD OS XLeopard NVIDIA
$274.99

Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 8th Gen: Core i7-10510U, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, WIn 11 Pro
$299.99

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$175.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99

Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake 8-Core, 16-Thread, 3.6 GHz (LGA 1151)
$189.99

SRF8X Intel Xeon Gold 6240 18 Core 2.60GHz 24.75MB 150W Processor CPU
$19.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$398.00

8-Core 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor, High Performance CPU for Gaming & W
$396.99

AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 8-Core 3.7GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor - TESTED
$47.00