-
microphone hardly working
Screenshot from 2.png
I've been trying to get skype to hear my voice, but the best i can do is get white noise. I am playing with everything. see attached screenshot
.
Last edited by dunnthebum; 01-14-2013 at 02:45 AM.
-
If it was mine, I'd start by turning the settings down to far less than 100's to see what's workable - maybe 50? I would think people generally would be unhappy, if they had to have a setting that could not be turned up, so I doubt it should set that high.
Let us know how it goes...
Cheers!
Krishna
-

Originally Posted by
krishna.murphy
If it was mine, I'd start by turning the settings down to far less than 100's to see what's workable - maybe 50? I would think people generally would be unhappy, if they had to have a setting that could not be turned up, so I doubt it should set that high.
Let us know how it goes...
Cheers!
Krishna
not sure what you saying
-
In the image, it looked to me like the audio mixer levels were all set very high. This may reflect your attempt to turn up the volume because it wasn't working, but your description of the problem sounded like the amplification/level was set higher than a good working level, and you had a separate problem with signal level going in (e.g. bad cable from mike
or a separate control in the bios, etc.)
Cheers!
Krishna
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$488.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R740 E38S001 Server E38S
$660.00

8W81F Dell PowerEdge R840 24x SFF 4x Xeon Gold 6252 H730P 2x 1100W PSU
$1100.00