-
microphone hardly working
Screenshot from 2.png
I've been trying to get skype to hear my voice, but the best i can do is get white noise. I am playing with everything. see attached screenshot
.
Last edited by dunnthebum; 01-14-2013 at 02:45 AM.
-
If it was mine, I'd start by turning the settings down to far less than 100's to see what's workable - maybe 50? I would think people generally would be unhappy, if they had to have a setting that could not be turned up, so I doubt it should set that high.
Let us know how it goes...
Cheers!
Krishna
-

Originally Posted by
krishna.murphy
If it was mine, I'd start by turning the settings down to far less than 100's to see what's workable - maybe 50? I would think people generally would be unhappy, if they had to have a setting that could not be turned up, so I doubt it should set that high.
Let us know how it goes...
Cheers!
Krishna
not sure what you saying
-
In the image, it looked to me like the audio mixer levels were all set very high. This may reflect your attempt to turn up the volume because it wasn't working, but your description of the problem sounded like the amplification/level was set higher than a good working level, and you had a separate problem with signal level going in (e.g. bad cable from mike
or a separate control in the bios, etc.)
Cheers!
Krishna
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 8GB DDR4 2666MHz ECC Unbuffered RAM Memory UDIMM M391A1K43BB2-CTDQ
$20.00

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Samsung SyncMaster 2033SW 20" 1600x900 Resolution WideScreen LCD Monitor
$41.00

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00