-
microphone hardly working
Screenshot from 2.png
I've been trying to get skype to hear my voice, but the best i can do is get white noise. I am playing with everything. see attached screenshot
.
Last edited by dunnthebum; 01-14-2013 at 02:45 AM.
-
If it was mine, I'd start by turning the settings down to far less than 100's to see what's workable - maybe 50? I would think people generally would be unhappy, if they had to have a setting that could not be turned up, so I doubt it should set that high.
Let us know how it goes...
Cheers!
Krishna
-

Originally Posted by
krishna.murphy
If it was mine, I'd start by turning the settings down to far less than 100's to see what's workable - maybe 50? I would think people generally would be unhappy, if they had to have a setting that could not be turned up, so I doubt it should set that high.
Let us know how it goes...
Cheers!
Krishna
not sure what you saying
-
In the image, it looked to me like the audio mixer levels were all set very high. This may reflect your attempt to turn up the volume because it wasn't working, but your description of the problem sounded like the amplification/level was set higher than a good working level, and you had a separate problem with signal level going in (e.g. bad cable from mike
or a separate control in the bios, etc.)
Cheers!
Krishna
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00

SK Hynix 8GB 1RX4 PC4-2133P-RC0-10 Registered Server RAM HMA41GR7MFR4N-TF TD AB
$34.99

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

SK Hynix 16GB DDR4 2133MHz PC4-17000P-R 288-Pin ECC RDIMM, HMA42GR7MFR4N-TF
$55.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98