I am posting this with knoppix 7.03 on an acer aspire laptop. Previously, when posting with 7.05 I couldn't get the paragraph breaks to stay, so I'm posting this with 7.0.3 to see if the post works differently. Third paragraph for test.
I am posting this with knoppix 7.03 on an acer aspire laptop. Previously, when posting with 7.05 I couldn't get the paragraph breaks to stay, so I'm posting this with 7.0.3 to see if the post works differently. Third paragraph for test.
Test again with noscript turned off
Another paragraphg
Third paragraph
= = = = =
Yep, that was it.

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM SERVER SLED WITH HDD SCSI 8.8GB ,P005043441, AS IS,UNTESTED
$165.00
IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00
IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00
Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$250.00