Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Problem with Icewheasel

  1. #1

    Problem with Icewheasel

    Hi, I am new to Knoppix and spent a couple of days installing the program on my system with a dual boot to Ubuntu. My problem is that I have been using Icewheasel as my browser since it is the default browser in Knoppix. Only today I unchecked all of the menu Toolbars at the top of the windows to get a wider view of some information I was working with.

    Once done, because I went to no toolbars, I cannot access the menu for the Toolbars anymore. How do I get my toolbars back on my Icewheasel browser back now?

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, Maryland USA
    Posts
    1,631
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Tramp View Post
    How do I get my toolbars back on my Iceweasel browser back now?
    See: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/...-most-problems

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, Maryland USA
    Posts
    1,631

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Genuine IBM ThinkPad Trackpoint Tip Cap Pack 91P8421 NEW OLD STOCK -SEALED - OEM picture

Genuine IBM ThinkPad Trackpoint Tip Cap Pack 91P8421 NEW OLD STOCK -SEALED - OEM

$8.88



IBM Convertible PC  (Model 5140) 640KB Memory (256KB Expansion Pack X2) Tested picture

IBM Convertible PC (Model 5140) 640KB Memory (256KB Expansion Pack X2) Tested

$250.00



Vintage IBM 5140 PC Convertible Power Supply AC Adapter Charger 2684292 OEM picture

Vintage IBM 5140 PC Convertible Power Supply AC Adapter Charger 2684292 OEM

$29.99



IBM 5763-SS1 R02M00 AS/400 Cumulative PTFS Operating System/400 V3 LOT 6 OEM New picture

IBM 5763-SS1 R02M00 AS/400 Cumulative PTFS Operating System/400 V3 LOT 6 OEM New

$999.99



IBM 6450350 OEM PS/2 2-Button Ball Mouse NEW NOS Made in Japan picture

IBM 6450350 OEM PS/2 2-Button Ball Mouse NEW NOS Made in Japan

$19.99



IBM OEM Genuine 1969-010 CD Driver  Untested picture

IBM OEM Genuine 1969-010 CD Driver Untested

$40.49



IBM Face Plate for OEM IMI 5012H 10MB MFM 5.25

IBM Face Plate for OEM IMI 5012H 10MB MFM 5.25" Full Height Hard Disk Drive

$29.99



IBM Model M Keyboard Flipper and Buckling Spring - Set of 5 - Genuine OEM picture

IBM Model M Keyboard Flipper and Buckling Spring - Set of 5 - Genuine OEM

$4.79



IBM Genuine OEM Network Printer 12 Toner Cartridge 63H3005 Printer Ink - NEW  picture

IBM Genuine OEM Network Printer 12 Toner Cartridge 63H3005 Printer Ink - NEW

$119.58



2025 NEW Genuine OEM BATTERY for IBM 00Y4643 00Y4594 90Y7689 90Y7632 V3700 V3500 picture

2025 NEW Genuine OEM BATTERY for IBM 00Y4643 00Y4594 90Y7689 90Y7632 V3700 V3500

$119.00