Have a look at Micro-Remastering
Hey everybody.
I'm running Knoppix on my school from a USB key - and I'm living and studying in Denmark. So every time I boot from the USB key, I have to type knoppix lang=da - is there a way that I can make the choice to default?
So I just need to press Enter, and Knoppix does the rest. Thanks in advance!
Have a look at Micro-Remastering
Last edited by Werner P. Schulz; 02-09-2013 at 09:45 AM.
Thanks man.
Hi, Pazau. Werner has just supplemented Micro Remastering and now it has the exact procedure for adding lang=da. Maybe it's better to let the language to be English and add keyboard=da. This way you'll be able to google what the OS says on a wider scope.

Samsung MLT-R116 Imaging Unit Xpress M2625 M2675 M2825 M2875 M2885 M3015 OEM NEW
$49.99
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-X230 128 GB, Wi-Fi, 11 in - Graphite
$140.00
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Magnetic Leather Flip Case with Stand for Samsung Tab S9 S9+ S10+ S10 Ultra
$20.99
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab A11+ 11in Wi-Fi Tablet 4GB RAM 128GB Gray/Silver 7040mAh
$249.99
QTY 100 Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro 10.1â Case, Black
$500.00