Have a look at Micro-Remastering
Hey everybody.
I'm running Knoppix on my school from a USB key - and I'm living and studying in Denmark. So every time I boot from the USB key, I have to type knoppix lang=da - is there a way that I can make the choice to default?
So I just need to press Enter, and Knoppix does the rest. Thanks in advance!
Have a look at Micro-Remastering
Last edited by Werner P. Schulz; 02-09-2013 at 09:45 AM.
Thanks man.
Hi, Pazau. Werner has just supplemented Micro Remastering and now it has the exact procedure for adding lang=da. Maybe it's better to let the language to be English and add keyboard=da. This way you'll be able to google what the OS says on a wider scope.

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Cisco 8861 Gigabit IP Phone Phone 5-line business-class VoIP Wifi Bluetooth
$39.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
UBIQUITI UVP-TOUCH VoIP Desktop Touchscreen Smart Phone
$55.00
Cisco CP-7841-K9 4-Line Gigabit VoIP IP Phone PoE Office Desk 3.5" Display NEW
$89.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99
Polycom Poly ObiHai OBI302 VOIP Adapter FREE S/H
$29.99
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95