Have a look at Micro-Remastering
Hey everybody.
I'm running Knoppix on my school from a USB key - and I'm living and studying in Denmark. So every time I boot from the USB key, I have to type knoppix lang=da - is there a way that I can make the choice to default?
So I just need to press Enter, and Knoppix does the rest. Thanks in advance!
Have a look at Micro-Remastering
Last edited by Werner P. Schulz; 02-09-2013 at 09:45 AM.
Thanks man.
Hi, Pazau. Werner has just supplemented Micro Remastering and now it has the exact procedure for adding lang=da. Maybe it's better to let the language to be English and add keyboard=da. This way you'll be able to google what the OS says on a wider scope.

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60
Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
NEW Cisco UCSB-5108-AC2 Blade Server Chassis 8 Slot 6RU Chassis 4 X PSU - DW
$599.40
Supermicro 4U 32x 3.5 Bays 4-Nodes | 8x E5-2660 v3 2.6Ghz | 64gb RAM | 9207-8i
$699.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Enclosure Chassis
$274.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Empty Chassis XJ6VP
$149.99
HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Blade Server BAREBONES NO CPU, RAM OR HDD 🚚
$140.00
ASUS Blade Server LAN Web Remote Management KVM Module Chip IPMI 2.0 ASMB9-iKVM
$49.99
AS IS READ DESCRIP. Supermicro SuperServer 6026TT-HIBQRF 12-Bay 4x X8DTT-HIBQF
$215.00