-
Well, I will read up on it and see what you are talking about. Thanks for all of the help. I still have a lot to learn, so, and time to learn it. Wish I had more time to spend reading this stuff, but, I have to do other things too. I really haven't figured out the Micro Re-Mastering, but, I suppose I will eventually. I will be posting other issues as well.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Compaq 242506-001 Netelligent 100 FDDI DAS Fiber SC PCI Network Adapter Vintage
$249.00

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

HP Pavilion a1000 Intel Pentium 4 3GHz 1GB 250GB Vintage Windows XP MS Office PC
$70.00

Vintage Personal Accounting & Essential Office 2 CD-ROM PAK For Windows 3.0
$114.00

VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95

vintage Gateway motherboard, socket 370 1ghz cpu, 256mb ram, cables, power switc
$69.99

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99