-
After image recovery hdd dead. who can help with knoppix?
Hi, I hope anybody can help to my problem? in LInux I know myself unfortunately absolutely not.
prehistory: on the hard drive were 3 NTFS partitions with 2 windows xp's and a data partition. On a partition I have Windows 8 installed.
After Then i first used paragon backup & recovery 2012&]to bring back Windows xp image. Then everything went ok to my knowledge. And then I used my favorite image program driveimage 2002; I do not know if I have reloaded image or not, in any case, the program claim that a table is incorrect (i think it was not the mbr) and it is corrected.
And since than no operating system boot from the disk, even in safe mode, the Windows XP installation CD cancels the intallation, no Imageprogramm CD works more, gparted-live either, not even the knoppix-live-CD (version 7) starts correctly (see picture), not even in his safe other modes.
If i separate the hard drive from the motherboard knoopix boots up. In Win8 i was a short time without virus scanners on the Internet, so it is possible it have a virus. therefore i flashed th bios. the motherboard N68C-S UCC has no battery.
Does anyone know how to save data from my hdd , or at least know how to format so it can be usable again?
-------
Please use the "Go Advanced" button to have more abilities to format the posting; before sending your posting use "Preview" to see how it looks like.
wps
Last edited by Werner P. Schulz; 02-10-2013 at 05:19 PM.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G
$75.00

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New
$1049.00