-
Unable to mount iPhone
I'm running Knoppix 6.7 off a 4GB USB stick on an Acer Aspire 5520 laptop. My iPhone is a 3GS on iOS 5.1.1, jailbroken. On connecting the phone via USB it is recognised by File Manager, but I get error report 'Unhandled Lockdown error (-4)' Below is Terminal output:
Code:
knoppix@Microknoppix:~$ lsusb | grep Apple Bus 002 Device 005: ID 05ac:1294 Apple, Inc. iPhone 3GS
knoppix@Microknoppix:~$ sudo mkdir /media/iPhone
knoppix@Microknoppix:~$ sudo ifuse /media/iPhone/ -s Failed to connect to lockdownd service on the device. Try again.
If it still fails try rebooting your device. knoppix@Microknoppix:~$ I think I'm missing a fundamental step or is this an iOS constraint? Can someone here help me to connect this device? All I need to do is manipulate audio and photos
----------------------
Formatted by mod
wps
Last edited by Werner P. Schulz; 02-11-2013 at 05:23 PM.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00