-

Originally Posted by
dataworx22
I'm running Knoppix 6.7 off a 4GB USB stick on an Acer Aspire 5520 laptop. My iPhone is a 3GS on iOS 5.1.1, jailbroken. On connecting the phone via USB it is recognised by File Manager, but I get error report 'Unhandled Lockdown error (-4)' Below is Terminal output:
Code:
knoppix@Microknoppix:~$ lsusb | grep Apple Bus 002 Device 005: ID 05ac:1294 Apple, Inc. iPhone 3GS
knoppix@Microknoppix:~$ sudo mkdir /media/iPhone
knoppix@Microknoppix:~$ sudo ifuse /media/iPhone/ -s Failed to connect to lockdownd service on the device. Try again.
If it still fails try rebooting your device. knoppix@Microknoppix:~$ I think I'm missing a fundamental step or is this an iOS constraint? Can someone here help me to connect this device? All I need to do is manipulate audio and photos
----------------------
Formatted by mod
wps
So 4 days later I'm still struggling with this. I'm a Linux noob so I can understand if this is such a basic question that nobody can be bothered to answer. Or is it really so difficult that nobody can assist me?
I've posted this same query to http://libiphone.lighthouseapp.com/p...connect-iphone, and no luck, seems Apple keeps changing things with new releases of iOS.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASRock Z370 Pro4 LGA 1151 Z370 HDMI USB 3.1 2 Ultra M.2 DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$75.00

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49

ASRock AMD BC-250 16GB 128GB SSD Used
$220.00

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00

MSI B460M-A Pro DDR4 LGA 1200 Micro ATX Motherboard 10th Gen
$59.99