No! Clonezilla is a Live CD.
is it possible to install install clonezilla on knoppix?
I've tried but I haven't had any luck :-/
No! Clonezilla is a Live CD.
actually I think I figured it out...
you can download the deb there.
http://drbl.sourceforge.net/download/
I am trying to make a custom flavor of knoppix and include tools to help network admins.
the info from this site was helpful
http://www.upubuntu.com/2012/05/how-...server-on.html
I can open up clonezilla on my box but can't open up the drbl server yet :-/
Did you read the comments section of the page you mentioned? The user kalli wroteThere is also a link on the page you mentioned https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Cl...Server_Editionits missing two important steps:
you have to run:
/opt/drbl/sbin/drblsrv -i
once this is done, configure the whole lot with
/opt/drbl/sbin/drblpush -i
only then you can run it with
/opt/drbl/sbin/dcs
I think you should try the 'Impatient method'
Thanks that link is really helpful
my plan was to install knoppix on to a flash drive.
install drbl for imaging, ophcrack, and put a few other shell scripts on the desktop... then just use tux2live to make an iso...
clonezilla is pretty insanely easy to use via the live cd.. installing it on knoppix is pretty crazy. thanks for letting me konw about the Impatient method that sounds like it should work for me

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$70.00
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Packard Bell ISA Sound Card AD1845XP Analog Devices SoundPort DOS Win95 Untested
$25.46
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
Atari Home Computer Software/Books/Manuals/Magazines Lot - Read desc for details
$95.00
Advanced Gravis Analog Controller Joystics For Tandy Computers complete in box
$90.98