No! Clonezilla is a Live CD.
is it possible to install install clonezilla on knoppix?
I've tried but I haven't had any luck :-/
No! Clonezilla is a Live CD.
actually I think I figured it out...
you can download the deb there.
http://drbl.sourceforge.net/download/
I am trying to make a custom flavor of knoppix and include tools to help network admins.
the info from this site was helpful
http://www.upubuntu.com/2012/05/how-...server-on.html
I can open up clonezilla on my box but can't open up the drbl server yet :-/
Did you read the comments section of the page you mentioned? The user kalli wroteThere is also a link on the page you mentioned https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Cl...Server_Editionits missing two important steps:
you have to run:
/opt/drbl/sbin/drblsrv -i
once this is done, configure the whole lot with
/opt/drbl/sbin/drblpush -i
only then you can run it with
/opt/drbl/sbin/dcs
I think you should try the 'Impatient method'
Thanks that link is really helpful
my plan was to install knoppix on to a flash drive.
install drbl for imaging, ophcrack, and put a few other shell scripts on the desktop... then just use tux2live to make an iso...
clonezilla is pretty insanely easy to use via the live cd.. installing it on knoppix is pretty crazy. thanks for letting me konw about the Impatient method that sounds like it should work for me

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99
OWC 32GB DDR4 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933 288-Pin ECC RDIMM RAM
$200.00
RDIMM MICRON DDR5 SERVER MEMORY 1x16 Sticks 5600 RAM
$449.00
Sandisk 16GB 32GB 64GB 128GB Cruzer Blade Flash Drive Memory Stick USB Lot Pack
$175.90
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Micron 32GB MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2E7 RAM 2Rx4 PC4-3200AA ECC REG Memory
$249.99
Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98