I installed knoppix 7.0.5 on an hard drive and I noticed that the filesystem of knoppix-data.img never got checked.
The first step I took to solve this was to set the properties of the ext2 filesystem so that it was checked everytime
but even in this case the file system didn't get checked, so I took a close look at the init script and I found that in the checkfs() function, the e2fsck program is called using:Code:tune2fs -c 1 /mnt-system/KNOPPIX/knoppix-data.img
but the variable $h has no value in the function, so I think the call to the program should be:Code:runknoppixlib /sbin/e2fsck -y "$h" >/dev/null 2>&1
I'm not a real expert of linux, so I may be wrong. If this is the case, please tell me. In the other case, maybe someone wants to make the correction to the standard init script (or can save some time searching a similar problem).Code:runknoppixlib /sbin/e2fsck -y "$p" >/dev/null 2>&1
Bye
A

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Enclosure Chassis
$274.99
LOT (8) Cisco UCS UCSB-B200-M5 2x6248R 24 core 3.0G 24x64g DDR4-2933 ram
$112000.00
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08