-
Can't boot from USB Anymore
I have knoppix 7 running from USB been fine for a week now when I boot up I get to INIT: Entering runlevel: 5 then the root@Microknoppix: prompt. Usually the gui starts up here but all I get is the audio and it skips or stutters and never stops? Any ideas
-
Senior Member
registered user
Create a new USB. If that works, you can try refreshing the old one.
One thing here: If you have set up persistent store, and created a (compressed) backup-copy of it (the knoppix-data.img file), you could restore the system to exactly what it was at backup time.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00

Cisco Catalyst 2960x (WS-C2960X-48FPD-L) 48 Port POE Rack Mount Switch Brand New
$399.99

Cisco WS-X4748-UPOE+E Catalyst 4500E 48 Port UPoE 10/100/1000 Switch - fast Ship
$39.98

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G 2 Port Network Exp Module for 3850
$16.99

Cisco Catalyst WS-C3560CX-8PC-S Managed Switch 8 PoE+ Port | Quantity Available
$97.49

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99