-
Senior Member
registered user
Greetings, AndyOpie150
I have no recent personal experience with ndiswrapper, so all I can offer
is some generalities for you to consider.
1. In regard to dependencies, with Knoppix I usually install things with
Synaptic and it usually guides me through suggesting or requiring the
correct dependencies.
2. I would not use the ndiswrapper approach myself unless I was reasonably
sure Knoppix had no Linux driver. Broadcom, for example, is often a problem
for many distros. Knoppix now has a b43 driver that works for many if not
most Broadcom wifis.
3. It would help if you would use lsusb and/or lspci to tell us what your
wifi is.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00

Intel Core i9-9900 SRG18 3.10GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$177.21

Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00

Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake 8-Core, 16-Thread, 3.6 GHz (LGA 1151)
$189.99

AMD - Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-CORE 16-THREAD 4.2 GHz (5.0 GHz Max Boost) AM5 UNLOCKED
$300.00

Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00

AMD Ryzen 7 5800XT 8-Core Processor 32 MB L3 Cache 4 MB L2 Cache 512 KB L1 Cache
$278.11