-
I have a Linksys Wireless-G Notebook Adapter model WPC54G version 2.
It's about ten years old.
I havd the driver folder which contains all sorts of goodies including the LINDTS. INF file.
Have been playing around with it a little. I didn't see ndiswrapper, or ndisgtk when I did a package search in synaptic.
I'm going to see if what I have already will do the trick. This will also give me some idea of what new ndiswrapper 1.58 packages to download.
When done I'll post a complete list of the new 1.58 as well as the old 1.57 that are required to get older wireless cards to work.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix HMA82GR7DJR8N-XN 128GB (8x16GB) 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA HPE Server Memory RAM
$880.00

Dell 32GB 2Rx8 DDR5 ECC UDIMM 5600 MT/s
$1199.99

32GB Kit (4x8GB) SK Hynix DDR4 3200MHz ECC REG Server RAM HMA81GR7CJR8N-XN
$180.00

Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00

*LOT OF 4* Samsung 32GB DDR4-3200 ECC RDIMM 2Rx4 PC4-25600 M393A4K40DB3-CWEGY
$1249.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

*Lot of 31* SK Hynix 8GB DDR4 PC4-2400T RDIMM Server Memory HMA81GR7AFR8N-UH
$917.52

RDIMM MICRON DDR5 SERVER MEMORY 1x16 Sticks 5600 RAM
$449.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98