I get the result with aptitude for Knoppix V7.1 without any trial to update or upgrade something.
Werner, I ran across this:
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=701048
Might this have a bearing on your Aptitude result?
I get the result with aptitude for Knoppix V7.1 without any trial to update or upgrade something.
Take care using your old sources.lstwheezy has taken the place of squeeze on the mirrors, wheezy is stable!
Debian Wheezy is "stable"
Debian Wheezy since today is no longer "testing" - please note this when using the existing / etc / apt / sources.lst '. I think KK has also waited for this day, maybe we can soon expect his new Knoppix version.
Gruß Werner
Hello list,
Since it's again been a longer time than planned since CeBIT, and still
no Knoppix 7.1.x public release, I thought I'd leave a short message
here telling a few things I'm still working on.
- Sound/HDMI fix: Sometimes I got reports of sound not working. Now I
found a notebook where I could identify the probable cause: If your
notebook has both a soundcard and a HDMI port which are both handled by
the same module (snd-hda-intel), HDMI may allocate the first card slot,
and the speaker-connected sound chipset the second. aumix, the simple
mixer, only uses the first slot, and many applications will also use the
"first" soundcard instead of allowing you to select the appropriate
device using an alsa selector. The fix is (probably) to change the sound
slot index order in a way so that HDMI is never the first card and has
to explicitly selected by alsa, rather than the full soundcard which
should become the default.
- EFI boot support: Adding an EFI/boot directory with an EFI bootloader
to the USB flash disk installation, which allows EFI as additional boot
method for EFI-only computers that have no CSM BIOS setting.
- Upgrading to Wheezy (now stable) and openoffice+chromium+firefox from
unstable or experimental.
- Resolving the "Desktop Icon Auto-Click" annoyance that suddenly appeared
in version 7.1.
- Upgrading Kernel to 3.9.x 32 and 64bit, and fixing an aufs problem.
- Updating ADRIANE and adding a keyboard learning program (karl).
Regards
-Klaus

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97
Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge R640 10SFF 2x Gold 6140 2.3GHz 36-Cores 64gb H730p 2x Trays
$599.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99