-
Senior Member
registered user
Using ramdisk

Originally Posted by
Blacksimon
I had already set up by default to move cromium cache, ~/.thumbnails, proxy cache to ramdisk.
This also interesting.
I had been establishing or re-establishing a reiserfs r/w persistence.
An alternative might be to use the ramdisk as a temporary r/w (in ram) for
some functions like *[Cc]ache* files.
I assume if I use the cheatcode noimage and forget my reiserfs that sets this up.
Not sure how to go about the re-routing of caches, however.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.75