I'm using Knoppix 7.0.5 live cd and after booting on my pc, I plugged in my usb thumb drive but knoppix did not seem to detect it. On my version 5, it detects the usb thumb drive. How do I get it to detect?
I'm using Knoppix 7.0.5 live cd and after booting on my pc, I plugged in my usb thumb drive but knoppix did not seem to detect it. On my version 5, it detects the usb thumb drive. How do I get it to detect?

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
2024 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$89.99
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00