-
When I click on DSL/PPPoe configurator it opens a window and the popup says:
"I found 1 ethernet device: eth0 Are all your interfaces listed above?"
I clicked on yes and it then opened another popup that said:
"Looking for PPPoe access contrentrator on eth0"
After it performed some stuff on the main window the popup said:
"Sorry I scanned 1 interface,but the Access contrentator of your provider did not respond. Please check your network and modem cables. Another reason for the scan failure may also be another running PPPoe process which controls the modem"
I was never given any options to setup my username and password or any such thing.
I know my DSL modem is working cause I'm using it right now in Windows. Can anyone offer me any advice on how to remedy this situation?
Similar Threads
-
By tlo in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-29-2005, 01:04 PM
-
By ruymbeke in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-24-2004, 03:07 AM
-
By TotalLinuxNewb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-01-2003, 07:36 AM
-
By imemyself in forum Networking
Replies: 8
Last Post: 10-13-2003, 08:03 AM
-
By voxxell99 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-25-2003, 01:08 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KARDV Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 500W/40Kpa Vacuum Cleaners for Home, 60Mins St...
$64.99

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

AC Adapter For Samsung Jet Bot VR30T80313W/AA Robot Vacuum + Charging dock
$50.00

Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

95000PA Wireless Car Vacuum Cleaner Air Blower Wireless Handheld Rechargeable US
$21.98

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$80.66