I'm using Knoppix 7.0.5 live cd and after booting on my pc, I plugged in my usb thumb drive but knoppix did not seem to detect it. On my version 5, it detects the usb thumb drive. How do I get it to detect?
I'm using Knoppix 7.0.5 live cd and after booting on my pc, I plugged in my usb thumb drive but knoppix did not seem to detect it. On my version 5, it detects the usb thumb drive. How do I get it to detect?
Look within PCManFM (the second icon from left in the panel); there you can see and mount the USB stick.

Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...
$749.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 14" i7-1165G7 2.80GHz 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Windows 11
$284.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.6" Full HD Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5 40 2025 - 8GB Memo...
$379.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.3" 2k Touchscreen Laptop - AMD Ryzen 7 170 2025 - ...
$599.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 14" Touchscreen i7-1185G7 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$284.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 Intel Core i5 10310U 1.7GHz 16GB 256GB SSD W11P Touch
$164.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 Laptop 14" i5 10310U 1.7GHz 16GB 256GB SSD W11P Touch
$164.99