Greetings, Blacksimon.
I feel much the same as you, I like a 'light' (and fast) distribution.
Knoppix, especially in LiveUSB aspects suits me very well, and I can
find no real competition in another distribution.
Regards.
Greetings, Blacksimon.
I feel much the same as you, I like a 'light' (and fast) distribution.
Knoppix, especially in LiveUSB aspects suits me very well, and I can
find no real competition in another distribution.
Regards.

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key&
$69.90
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$488.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
32GB Micron PC4 – 3200AA DDR4 ECC Registered Server RAM - MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2J3
$200.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
F9NWJ AL15SEB24EQY Dell 2.4TB 10K 12G 2.5" SAS HDD R340 R440 C6420 R6415 R7415
$695.00